Google SQL is a database that has all the functionalities and capabilities of MySQL with some extra features. Google SQL is easy to use and does not require any software installation. It is the perfect database option for both small as well as medium sized organizations.
Benefits of Google SQL Support
- Secured connectivity. All SQL traffic on internal network of Google is secured and encoded. In order to connect to cloud SQL from any authorized and authenticated source, only SSL (secure socket layer) protocol is used.
- Fully-managed. Whether it is about managing your patch, database or reproduction of data, you need not to worry about all these things because Google SQL is a fully-managed relational database that takes care of all data management.
- Automatic backup. Google SQL allows your valuable data to reproduce automatically many times in many geographic locations. This allows automatic handling of failover in cases of major failure and ensures that your data is safe even in the cases of major failures. Moreover, Google never fails to manage the backup which is why you can easily restore your data when needed. In addition, the scheduled backup is automatically taken by default.
- We offer different types of support packages depending on your needs. We offer 24×7 phone support and access to a technical account manager.
- The ‘pay per’ option offered by us makes it economical to get started. If you are running a periodically or lightly used database, you will save a lot of money by only paying for the time you access your data. Therefore, package option offered by us allows you to save a lot of money.
- We also manage your backups thereby making it easier for you to restore complete data when needed. Moreover, your data is reproduced in multiple locations as standard and failover between them is handled automatically. Therefore, your data remains safe and is available even in the case of a major failure.
- We serve client requests in a timely and efficient manner and aim to resolve their queries with 100% satisfaction.